"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Valentines as Mr. and Mrs. Coons

Okay...I don't have a lot of time to write, but here are a few pictures of our Valentines day!

I worked until 8:00 Tuesday night, and by the time I got off of work, Ster and I decided to bag the dinner date we had planned, and have a dinner together at home. Ster did dinner for us, and had it all ready by the time I got home! :) We had already planned to have dessert at home, so we just had a great night watching a movie, and just spending time together! :)


Sterling surprised me at school, and delivered this LOVELY boquet of roses, and chocolates! :) It was so nice to get a personal delivery from him! I loved the flowers, and felt so special all day! It's those cute little thoughtful things that make me happy!
He also bought a HUGE box of chocolates for all of the girls in my Dental Hygiene program too! HOW THOUGHFUL IS HE!?!? really! I've got a good one! :)

When I got out of school, I surprised Ster at work, and delivered this balloon boquet and some treats for him! (It's kinda hard to think of things to give guys on Vday...because it's not like you can give'em flowers, or a teddy bear, or anything...ya know?)

One VERY happy girl at the end of the day!!! :) Love you sweetheart, thanks for being my perfect match! You're the best!

3 comments:

  1. Ster is such a great guy! We sure did luck out in the husband department, didn't we!? Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the nicest girls I've ever known! Thanks for being so sweet! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan I am so glad you commented! I didn't know you were back in the blogging game and I am so excited about it! I can't wait to keep up on your darling life. You two are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete