"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, October 8, 2012

September (Birthday Month) Catch- up

Whole 2 months of celebration at the Coons Home!!!!

With Sterling's birthday last month, and mine this month... we've done a LOT of partying lately! We loving finding a reason to have family and friends over to help us have a good time! We don't love this whole "one year older...but not so much wiser" bit that comes along with birthdays! This birthday... I became a quarter of a century old!!! 25 big ones... chalk'em up! haha!


The "Grand Chaw-hee Hat" still stands as a Birthday tradition in our family!


 Jordan and Stacey's family came up to St. George for a lil' visit! I love this lil' niece of mine... sometimes she's sugar, and sometimes she is total SPICE! haha! These pictures capture all of it!



" Better Thank Sex Cake"... my favorite kind of birthday cake!


 The whole birthday crew!

 Twins!

 Jaycee made me this DARLING magnet board for my birthday!

 Love my parents!

 Yah... he's gonna be a FANTASTIC dad someday!


 My cute in-laws in their scooter with a side-cart! We love going on Sunday evening rides with them!


Look what darling Young women I have!!!! They are seriously so thoughtful, and gave me some DELICIOUS cupcakes for my birthday! I seriously love these girls, and how amazing they are! I'm so lucky to be their leader! I learn so much from them!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha I love the hat! Cutest tradition! :) You are gorgeous & you and your hunny are perfect! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the update : ) Hope you two had fantastic birthdays!

    ReplyDelete