"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Update

Okay...so obviously school is back in session...because this blog has MOST DEFINITELY been put on the back burner! ha!

We celebrated our first "married New Year" together, and had a lot of fun. We were together last year in Vegas for the new year...but this year we decided to stay here in St. G. :)


We had a family party with my extended family on my mom's side (the Blakes) at my Grandma Blakes house. It was so much fun to play games with everyone, snack, chat, and we always have a good time. We lit off fireworks with some of the little kids, and it was a blast.




Some of my aunts and uncles got this discount Santa Pinata after christmas, and filled it with Candy for the little kids to break open on New Years. ha. They loved it, and it was a way fun game.



We also went to dinner with our good friends Matt and Cristyn Hurley. Matt and Ster have been great friends all through High School...and we always love it when they come down to visit us! This time they brought down their new little guy Jett! Awhhhh! He's so cute, and such a little stud! I'm glad we got to hang out with them for part of the night!




New Years was great! 2011 was filled with so many UNFORGETTABLE memories, and ones that have changed my life for the better forever! Bring on 2012, and lets make it even better!

2 comments:

  1. Megan, I just ran across your blog and wanted to say hi. You are absolutely gorgeous as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you are way too sweet! Thank you! But I'm very sad to say that I can't open up your blogging profile...so I'm not very sure who this is. :( But, I'm sure we're friends, so I'd love to thank you!

      Delete