"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Update...

Soooo, what does Santa bring parents when they already have everything they want? Yes sir... a tandum bike! They are having so much fun on this lil' cherry red beach cruiser, complete with a basket and horn. It is so stinkin' cute!



Kenz and I even took it for a cruz around the neighborhood.

Christmas day was a lot of fun! We woke up Christmas morning, and opened presents with Sterling's brother Jordan and his family. They have 2 kids (Ben and Kaite) and they were soooo cute to have around to open up presents with! Ben is OBSESSED with Thomas the Train, and Katie loves any princess stuff, or kitchen cooking items n' fake food. They were darling and made the morning fun!

Ster got a new laptop for Christmas. We actually bought it before Christmas, and he was SO PATIENT to wait until Christmas morning to open it. (Those were MY rules!)





We had a wonderful Christmas, and both of us got too spoiled. I got a lot of cute clothes that Ster bought me, and I have been wanting some brown boots for a long time. His main item was his laptop, and clothes, and a few other items.


Stacey got a Kindle fire (and some new "reading glasses" because it was such a BRIGHT gift)




Since we have a 2 & 4 year old living in the house...we couldn't really keep the presents under the tree...without getting ripped open. So, my intelligent husband created a "hostage" spot for all of our gifts. They fit perfectly across our built in ceiling board for our bed.

We spent Christmas morning at home with Jordan, Stacey and the kiddos, and then went to my parents home to have brunch with my parents and sisters. It was so Yummy!!! I forgot to take pictures, but it was a WONDERFUL breakfast. (thanks mom and dad) Stacey also made a very scrumptious Christmas Eve dinner complete with roast, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and my favorite dessert...BETTER THAN SEX CAKE! Thanks Stace and Jord. I also forgot to take pictures at our family Christmas party at my Grandma Jolley's house...but thanks Kenz for taking a shot of the Sisters!

Our first Christmas together was so much fun, and one to remember! I have the greatest family, and best husband in the world. Now on to 2012! Bring on some good times!

We also had a really fun "girls lunch" with a bunch of the Blake girls at Pizza Factory. It's always a family favorite. Sheryl and her girls came, Grandma Blake, my Mom, Me, Jaycee, Kenz (just came from soccer practice) and RaCail (came from working at Cracker Barrel), Ash, Nikki, Allie and Toni, Karli and her girls, Miranda, and Danielle. It was a big bunch, but we always have a lot of fun! We missed all the other Blake girls who couldn't make it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas! About the picture on my blog I actually just had my mom take the picture for us and then edited it myself. Your so sweet though! You look cute as always! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete