"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ding Dong the Mouse is DEAD!

It all started as a White Elephant Gift...a practical joke...

My sister McKenzie was going to a Christmas party, and needed a really funny white elephant gift to give. We all thought about it, and came up with some ideas...but one of them trumped'em all. Years ago, I had given a mouse for a white elephant gift at an Ambassador party, and it was a hit! Sooo hillarious. Kenz had a concert to sing at that night, so I told her I'd be a nice sister and go get the "lil' rodent" for her. I walked into Petco, and told them what I needed. They put the mouse in the box, and sealed it up nice and tight. I then left, and went to watch Kenz sing for 45 minutes. When her concert was over, we came back out to my car to get that mouse...and there was nothing left in the box!!!!!!

To make a long story short...we searched and searched, and couldn't find that stupid creature! Ahhh, it was making me sick to even THINK about a mouse possibly being loose in my car! :( Sterling was nice enough to help me out with it, and even switched me cars, until we could PROVE the mouse was dead. He went and bought some mouse traps, set them in my car, and we waited....
When we came out to the car 2 mornings after the initial incident...THIS is what we found. I know I may sound cruel...but I have never been SO GLAD to see something dead in my whole life! ha! I have now had my car cleaned and detailed, and have had every trace of mouse, cleaned out of my car. We can now laugh about it, and think of how funny it was...but word to the wise...THINK OF A DIFFERENT WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT TO GIVE!!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment