"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best friends, and Truly in Love!

Today at school, while working on patients in the clinic, the office secretary came into my opretory and brought me THEE MOST BEAUTIFUL vase of roses!!! It was a total surprise from my husband, and made my heart so glad to get "just because" flowers!

Disregard the GROSSNESS of this picture...scrubs, 8-5 at school, and being in clinic all day don't help! ha!

I had a research paper due, 2 assignments,a clinic competency, a huge test, and a bunch of stuff going on that day...and had a super stressful morning when I left the house yesterday. Well...at about 10:00, that "stressful morning" just got a WHOLE LOT better! My opretory was beaming with yellow (red tipped) roses. My instructor asked me if I knew what this color of rose meant, and I said "Uhhh, isn't it like I miss you, or Friendship, or something?" and she informed me that "Yellow roses symbolize friendship, and Red roses symbolize true love". So these beautiful yellow red tipped roses must mean best friends who are truly in love!

So...I am so lucky to truly be in love with my best friend, and better yet...to be MARRIED to him! :) It just made my day, and I am thankful for all the "little" things in marriage that make it so wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. you two are so cute! I miss you so much cute girl. Thanks for reminding me to add you to my blog. So glad I can see your cute face now:) Love you.

    ReplyDelete