"Choose your Love, and Love your Choice" -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Time

Our Thanksgiving break started out with a trip to the temple, and some shopping at Tai-Pan and DI afterwards. While we were at DI, we found THEEESE BEAUTIES, and thought "It would be so funny if we bought these, and wore them to Thanksgiving dinner." We really thought about it, but then decided that we could find other places to spend $10 (yah, I know...$10...may not seem like a big deal, but to newly married college students...it is! ha!) so I just decided to take a picture of our blouses instead! :)


Jordan and Stacey also moved up here to St. George the day before Thanksgiving! We are so blessed that Mom and Dad Coons have their home here, and that they can help all of us out when needed! So yup...we have 2 Coons families living in our house now...and it's a party! We moved their stuff into the Storage unit on Thursday morning!


Don't judge these pictures...it was early, and cold! ;)




Thanksgiving dinner was fun this year, because Ster's parents came down from Salt Lake, and my family already lives here...so we got to have 2 dinners, and spend time with both families! Here we are at Gma Jolley's house!


Sisters

The hubs and I

Quick Family Snapshot in Grandmas yard

We took pictures at the Coons family Thanksgiving too...but they're on Chris's (Ster's dad) camera. I need to get them.

We also put up our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations Thursday night (Thanksgiving night) and now our house looks all ready for Christmas! YAY!!!! I love this time of year, and it was so much fun getting it all decked out with the family! ;)


Here's a cute message my husband wrote to me, when he told me to go check on the cookies in the oven, to make sure they weren't burning! Ahhhh, I love him!


We made Sugar Cookies as a family, and decorated them all "Christmasy". It was a lot of fun...and Ben n' Katie LOVED the frosting!!! ;)





Sterling made a Stocking and I made a tree! Woo!


The finished product!!! Yah...we made a COSTCO batch of sugar cookies! haha! If you need'em in bulk...come to us!

We had a fun family lunch at the Olive Garden! MMMM!


McKenzie had a soccer tournament over the Thanksgiving holiday, so I went to watch her championship game!

They played Ogden for their Championship, and had already beat them once before in the tournament, and beat them again in the final game. It was so frustrating, because THIS is the team they played for the state tournament, and lost to in a double overtime, and a shoot out!!! Can you believe it...knowing you are better than them playing on their home field, on their MILE TALL GRASS, and losing the state title by a goal in a shoot out! >:( I think I'm more angry than kenz! ha! But yah...they killed'em twice in this tournament too, so I was proud of her! She had a great game! (It makes me miss high school soccer!)

My parents are re-doing their home, and so we also have been spending some time helping them! Here's Kenz, Jayce n' Brady, and Mom painting Kenzie's new room!



It will be so cute when it's all done!

We had such a great Thanksgiving break, and it was so nice to spend it with family! Stay tuned...because Christmas break is only about 2 weeks away...and we are MORE THAN READY for that to come! haha!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted on my blog so I could find you! It's always good running into you! Looks like a fun thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute. I miss ya megs...love you cute girl.

    ReplyDelete